Wireless Access Point Enclosure - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The PANZONE wireless access point enclosure offering is expanded to accept a wider range of Cisco Aironet products. The enclosures are specifically designed for use with Cisco Aironet 1130 and 1200 Series wireless access points and optional radio modules that supports IEEE 802.11a, b, and g standards.
These enclosures provide keyed locks. The wireless access point mounts in the base of the enclosure, eliminating movement of the active equipment when the door is opened. The enclosures include a connectivity accessory kit, which provides a two-position outlet box, 5e jack, 5e patch cord, and grounding cable. The enclosures may be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling with an optional ceiling bracket kit.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully