- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Wireless Access Point Enclosure - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The addition of the PZWIFIEA wireless access point enclosure expands the PANZONE wireless access point enclosure offering. The universal design allows Cisco Aironet 1200 Series access points to be mounted inside the enclosure in combination with low profile Cisco patch antennas (AIR-ANT5959 and/or AIR-ANT5145V-R) providing flexibility for various wireless configurations.
The full line of the company’s wireless access point enclosures are specifically designed for use with Cisco Aironet 1000, 1130 and 1200 Series wireless access points and optional radio modules that support IEEE 802.11a, b, and g standards. Pre-positioned knockouts accommodate antenna, mounting, LED window and conduit to eliminate unnecessary holes. PANZONE wireless access point enclosures include a connectivity accessory kit, which provides a two-position surface mount box, MINI-COM TX6 PLUS jack module, TX6 PLUS Category 6 patch cord, and grounding cable. The enclosures may be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling with an optional ceiling bracket kit.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully