Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Windows - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
INvent Retro XLT windows feature a narrow, beveled exterior face that replicates the look of classic steel and wood windows. With double insulating glass, the window can achieve a U-Factor of 0.39 BTU/hr/sqft. F and a condensation resistance factor (CRF) as high as CRF Frame 60/CRF Glass 70. Uses 18mm and 24mm XLT polyamide thermal barriers.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall