Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Window Glass - Sage Electrochromics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Window Glass is electronically tintable and has a high R-value with triple-pane construction. The glass has an insulating R-value higher than 8, compared to an R-3 value typical of most low-E double pane glass. The glass uses nanotechnology to change the tint, which can be adjusted electronically to manage daylight.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat