Wind Power Turbine - Earthwise Environmental Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
GreenCycle Wind recaptures exhaust air produced by mechanical and HVAC equipment to produce electric energy. The waste air recovery system's dual source turbines also harvest natural wind when mechanical equipment is off. They range in 500-watt increments up to 4,500 watts, semi-custom and stackable for multi-unit use.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully