- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
WiFi Lock - ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
IN120 Wi-Fi lock utilizes standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity to connect to the access control system. Integrated ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware is available in cylindrical and mortise lock configurations. Supports multiple credential types and the WiFi radio is field-upgradeable. The IN120 has built-in "intelligence" for local decision-making, and offers local lockdown and privacy mode capabilities. Available from Corbin Russwin and SARGENT.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing