Wheels - Hickory Hardware - Facility Management Product Release
The Faultless Eagle wheel can withstand loads up to 1,200 pounds. The wheel's patented interlocking polyurethane tread on polypropylene core offers adhesion for medium- to heavy-duty weight capacities. Its standard operating temperature range is –40-180 degrees. They are designed for use with Faultless 1400-3400 series casters, and are available as plain bore, delrin, roller, or precision bearing.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles