Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wet/dry vacuum - Porter-Cable - Facility Management Product Release
The 20V Max lithium-ion 2-gallon vacuum offers 28 minutes of runtime when powered by the 20 volt Max 4.0Ah battery. The vacuum delivers up to 34 cubic feet per minute of airflow and suction. Whether handling wood chips, sawdust, or wet materials, the vacuum tank holds up to 2 gallons of debris. It also features a hose longer than 7 feet, a wide nozzle and a crevice tool.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality