Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wet/Dry Vacuums - DeWALT Industrial Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The DCV580 and DCV581H cordless vacuums include the Multi-Port™ interface, which enables the units to be used with any 18-volt (V) or 20 V Max lithium-ion batteries. Both models are compact and include suction and blower modes, integrated on-board accessory and cord storage for easier transportation, and a crush-resistant 5- by 1-1/4-inch hose for durability and ease of use. Both units include a washable, reusable filter.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality