- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Web-Based Controller - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProWeb is programmable with a built-in Web server and flexible Web operator interface. The controller has 12 inputs and eight outputs with 256 variables, including selectable standard and custom ranges as well as fixed program-driven values. It accepts 64 system groups, allowing related points to be grouped on one display with 160 points per group.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things