Weatherproof Membrane Has Improved Cold-Weather Application - Prosoco - Facility Management Product Release
Cat 5 Rain Screen is a roller-applied air and waterproof barrier that produces a highly durable, seamless, elastomeric weatherproof membrane on exterior sheathing behind open-jointed or vented rain screen cladding. Cat 5 Rain Screen prevents water and air penetration of the building envelope, including the drenching rains and 155 mph winds of a Category 5 hurricane. Can be applied in unfavorable weather conditions to dry or damp surfaces, adheres to most surfaces, is immediately waterproof, and is compatible with most sealants and waterproofing or air barrier components.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors