Weather-Resistant Outlet - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Weather-resistant receptacles from Legrand meets National Electrical Code requirements.
The code requires all non-locking 15 and 20 ampere, 125- and 250-volt receptacles installed in wet and damp locations to be weather-resistant receptacles. The product line includes a variety of duplex, decorator and specification grade receptacles in commercial and residential versions.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully