- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Weather-Resistant Outlet - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Weather-resistant receptacles from Legrand meets National Electrical Code requirements.
The code requires all non-locking 15 and 20 ampere, 125- and 250-volt receptacles installed in wet and damp locations to be weather-resistant receptacles. The product line includes a variety of duplex, decorator and specification grade receptacles in commercial and residential versions.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully