Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Weather-Resistant Outlet - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Weather-resistant receptacles from Legrand meets National Electrical Code requirements.
The code requires all non-locking 15 and 20 ampere, 125- and 250-volt receptacles installed in wet and damp locations to be weather-resistant receptacles. The product line includes a variety of duplex, decorator and specification grade receptacles in commercial and residential versions.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully