Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Waterproofing System - Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing - Facility Management Product Release
CCW-703 Liquiseal liquid applied membrane is a two-component polyurethane waterproofing system. It is self-curing, forming a seamless, impermeable coating which bonds tightly to an appropriate substrate, preventing the lateral transfer of water. Use Vertical Grade Liquiseal for coating walls, vent pipes, air ducts, or other vertical surfaces.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors