Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Waterless Urinal - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
The ecoUrinal™ uses a unique cartridge that lasts 10 years and can help significantly reduce operating budgets and improve hygiene while delivering sustainability benefits. Featuring a 100-percent waterless design, the urinal conserves 40,000 gallons of water per fixture, which helps earn LEED credits. Waterless operation improves washroom image and hygiene by reducing moist surfaces on which odor-causing bacteria can thrive. The urinal uses specially formulated enzyme tablets that proactively eliminate odor-causing bacteria and maintain drain lines in coordination with scheduled fixture cleaning. The urinal's touch-free operation eliminates another touch point — the flush valve — where washroom patrons can spread germs.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility