- Facilities Operations and Maintenance Sup. »
- Director of Facilities Ops and Maint »
- Director of Facilities Planning »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Manager »
Waterless Urinal - Falcon Waterfree Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The Falcon F-2000 water-free urinal is constructed of vitreous china and is a wall hung, wall outlet unit. The urinal complies with ADA, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2M-1998 and A117.1 (Section 605.2) for Vitreous China fixtures and with IAPMO IGC 161-2000 and CSA.
Standard color is white and it is available in other colors.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Using the Landscape to Teach About Water Usage
- 3 Strategies for Water-Efficient Restrooms
- Touchless Options to Increase in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- 5 Ways to Prevent Plumbing Maintenance
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations