Waterborne epoxy - Behr Pro - Facility Management Product Release
Greenguard Gold Certified interior coating is a low-odor and low-VOC formula and is designed to withstand the harsh conditions of high-traffic commercial and institutional facilities. Featuring a mildew-resistant finish, the chemical and stain resistance epoxy can be applied by spray, brush or roller over drywall, cured concrete, wood or other properly prepared and primed interior surfaces. The epoxy is available in 1- and 5-gallon sizes in eggshell and semi-gloss sheens.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors