Water Treatment System - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 400 series uses reverse-osmosis and water pre-treatment systems to deliver high-purity water, removing over 98 percent of dissolved solids, significantly reducing or eliminating humidification equipment maintenance, according to the company. System has a range of options, including various capacities and sizes to accommodate both, skid mounting, UV treatment, dechlorination, and single or duplex softeners. Integrates with building automation systems.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation