Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Treatment System - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 400 series uses reverse-osmosis and water pre-treatment systems to deliver high-purity water, removing over 98 percent of dissolved solids, significantly reducing or eliminating humidification equipment maintenance, according to the company. System has a range of options, including various capacities and sizes to accommodate both, skid mounting, UV treatment, dechlorination, and single or duplex softeners. Integrates with building automation systems.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability