Water-Source Heat Pumps - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The Vertical Stack units minimize vibration and noise transmission to the cabinet and wall structure with factory-installed vibration isolators that are integral to the chassis support rails. A compressor mass plate minimizes vibration from compressor to chassis, and a compressor sound blanket is available for noise-sensitive applications. The heat pumps are available with a MicroTech® III unit controller with the OpenChoices™ feature, making it easier to integrate these units with building-automation systems.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation