Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water-Saving Toilet - Caroma USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Twenty-nine toilets from Caroma carry the WaterSense label; the toilets use less than 1.28 gallons of water per flush, which is 20 percent less than the current federal mandate of 1.6 gpf. The testing ensures good flushing performance as well.
All 29 toilets are dual-flush models. Two buttons on the top of the tank offer different flush volumes and the chance to lower water consumption even further than the 1.28 gallons. With a 0.8 small flush and a 1.6 big flush option, the average volume on Caroma toilets is 0.95 gallons per flush.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility