- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Water Recirculation System - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The D’Mand hot-water recirculation system is designed for use with tankless water heaters delivers instant hot water by push button or motion sensing – not by temperature sensor or a timer. With on demand hot water recirculation provided by the D’Mand System, there are no standby or stack losses, and no need for extra storage tanks.
Users should install the system between the hot and cold water line at the most distant hot water location; the unit fits easily under a conventional sink. D’Mand comes in three models and can be installed in single and multi-family homes as well as in commercial and institutional buildings.
D’Mand pumping systems are Green Spec Listed and qualify for Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star water heating credits.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation