Water Pressure Reducing Valves Help Reduce Consumption - Watts Water Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Watts offers a broad selection of Water Pressure Reducing Valves (WPRVs) in standard-capacity, high-capacity and OEM models for use in commercial and OEM and specialty applications. They come in a wide range of sizes and with a variety of end fitting configurations for any application.
The highly durable WPRVs are lead-free and are suited for the most challenging uses, including businesses, schools, hospitals, irrigation, and agriculture applications.
To help match WPRV characteristics to system requirements, Watts provides performance curves for each type and size of WPRV it offers. The curves are based on and tested to the ASSE 1003 standard and compare the capacities of each valve with reduced pressure fall-off levels.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Strategies for Preventing Legionnaires' Disease
- 3-Step Plan for Legionnaires' Disease: Prevent, Detect, Treat
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms