- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Water-Mixing Valve - Leonard Valve Company - Facility Management Product Release
Aquatrol 4500 Series Pressure-Actuated Water Mixing Valve are designed for shower and bath applications in hospitals, nursing homes, institutions, hotels, dormitories, apartments, health clubs and similar institutions. Features include stainless steel pressure-balancing piston that compensates for supply pressure fluctuations, automatic shut down on failure of hot or cold supply, adjustable high-temperature limit stop, color-coded dial with OFF through HOT directional indicators, and bronze, brass and stainless steel construction. The valves are ASSE Standard 1016 listed.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms