Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Jetter - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The KJ-3100 clears blockages in 2-10-inch drain lines with 3,000 pounds per square inch working pressure and 5.5 gallons per minute flow. Powered by a 16 horsepower gasoline engine, the unit is mounted on a two-wheel cart that fits through standard doors and tight turns. The 3/8-inch jetter hose is 200-feet long.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility