Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Heaters - Rheem-Ruud - Facility Management Product Release
The SPIDERfire® line of condensing-type units offers a range of Btu inputs and thermal efficiencies of 92-95 percent. This efficiency results in a higher recovery rate, particularly during periods of heavy use. The units feature a 100-gallon storage tank and can operate on natural gas or liquid propane. The most powerful unit in the series has an input of 350,000 Btu per hour and can deliver 460 gallons of water per hour at a 100-degree rise.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability