- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Water Heaters - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor units are up to 99 percent thermally efficient and feature inputs up to 500,000 Btus per hour, a stainless-steel heat exchanger, and a 5:1 modulating turndown. They are available in five models, offering a choice of 150,000, 199,000, 285,000, 399,000 and 500,000 Btu/hr inputs. Their design protects against the harmful effects of lime scale buildup. The units’ Smart System control helps to maximize hot-water delivery.
The units feature a two-line, 16-character LCD display, as well as a built-in pump control, password security and night setback. Software is available that expands capabilities for recording, tracking and analyzing system data. Technicians can vent the heaters using PVC pipe. The units permit direct-vent distances up to 100 feet for combustion air and vent runs.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation