- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Water Heaters - State Water Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
The State Ultra Force line of water heaters for commercial applications offer have up to 130-gallon storage capability and 300,000 or 399,000 BTU inputs. The units include top-mounted down-fired burners with vaned configuration for precise mixture of air and gas. Spiral heat exchanger configuration uses centrifugal force to provide up to 96 percent thermal efficiency.
Controls, gas valves, and combustion air blower are located on the top of the unit, and the control cover requires less than 2 percent of ceiling clearance. Microprocessor controls ignition and thermostat, with adjustment of water temperature from 100 to 180 degrees. LED display shows all operating settings and failure modes.
Models are available in both natural and LP gas, and meet ASHRAE/IES 90.1-1999 requirements, and SCAQMD low NOx standards. Optimal ASME tank construction is standard on select models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Consider Restroom Upgrades in the Pandemic Era
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms