Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Water-Heater Venting Kits - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The kits are designed to significantly reduce the installation time for power-vent and direct-vent tankless water heaters. All fittings in a kit are equipped with gaskets that easily snap or clamp together. Category III, stainless-steel venting and other durable materials resist corrosion and typically last well past the life of the water heater. The maximum tankless vent runs are 47 feet with one elbow and 37 feet with three elbows. Three different types of kits exist and they work with several of Rheem tankless water heaters.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation