Water-Heater Venting Kits - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The kits are designed to significantly reduce the installation time for power-vent and direct-vent tankless water heaters. All fittings in a kit are equipped with gaskets that easily snap or clamp together. Category III, stainless-steel venting and other durable materials resist corrosion and typically last well past the life of the water heater. The maximum tankless vent runs are 47 feet with one elbow and 37 feet with three elbows. Three different types of kits exist and they work with several of Rheem tankless water heaters.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation