Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water-Heater Venting Kits - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The kits are designed to significantly reduce the installation time for power-vent and direct-vent tankless water heaters. All fittings in a kit are equipped with gaskets that easily snap or clamp together. Category III, stainless-steel venting and other durable materials resist corrosion and typically last well past the life of the water heater. The maximum tankless vent runs are 47 feet with one elbow and 37 feet with three elbows. Three different types of kits exist and they work with several of Rheem tankless water heaters.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability