- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Water Heater - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The air-source HP-50 heat-pump unit is 75.5 inches tall and 21 inches in diameter, offering users a more portable profile that makes installation easier in spaces with restricted access. The water heater meets the qualifications for an Energy Star listing and offers an energy factor of 2.0 — more than twice the energy efficiency of a standard electric storage water heater.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation