- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
Water Heater - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The air-source HP-50 heat-pump unit is 75.5 inches tall and 21 inches in diameter, offering users a more portable profile that makes installation easier in spaces with restricted access. The water heater meets the qualifications for an Energy Star listing and offers an energy factor of 2.0 — more than twice the energy efficiency of a standard electric storage water heater.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation