- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Water Heater - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The Marathon heavy-duty electric unit is engineered for high-temperature applications in harsh environments. The seamless, blow-molded polybutene inner tank is wrapped in a structural shell, consisting of multiple layers of filament-wound fiberglass. The tank is encased in 2.5 inches of polyurethane foam insulation, intended to minimize heat loss through the walls of the tank and cut energy use.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation