- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Manager »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor line features inputs ranging from 150,000-800,000 Btu per hour. The water heaters feature steel heat exchangers, a 5:1 modulating turndown and Smart System™ operating control. The units can fire as low as 20 percent maximum input, and, depending on demand, modulate up to 100 percent. The 5:1 turndown and maximum 98 percent thermal efficiency allows the water heaters to eliminate wasted fuel and reduce operating costs. Technicians can vent the units using polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or chlorinated PVC pipe, and the units permit direct-vent distances up to 100 feet for combustion air and vent runs.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation