- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lochinvar’s Energy Saver water heater is an indirect-fired, potable water storage vessel that accepts heat from an external heat source, such as a boiler. This external heat source warms the space heating fluid, which then passes through the device’s internal heat exchanger.
The heat exchanger is a glass-coated, highly conductive tube that is immersed in the storage vessel. As the fluid passes through the heat exchanger, heat is shared between the space heating fluid and the water in the storage vessel. This results in two supplies of hot water from one boiler.
The water heater also features non-CFC foam insulation, which minimizes standby losses and maximizes heat retention, and a glass-lined steel tank, which protects against rust and corrosion while providing clean, hot water.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation