- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
Water Heater Line - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield line has been expanded to include three additional models with outputs of up to 500,000 Btu/hr. Shield's 150,000 Btu/hr and 200,000 Btu/hr models are now available in ASME construction, as well as the original standard construction. Redesign features water, gas, air, and vent connections at the top, control board at the front, and fewer connection points in the recirculation piping.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation