- Grounds Supervisor »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Water Heater Line - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield line has been expanded to include three additional models with outputs of up to 500,000 Btu/hr. Shield's 150,000 Btu/hr and 200,000 Btu/hr models are now available in ASME construction, as well as the original standard construction. Redesign features water, gas, air, and vent connections at the top, control board at the front, and fewer connection points in the recirculation piping.
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation