- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Water Heater - Armstrong International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flo-Eco™ is a compact, condensing, storage-type unit that offers 95 percent efficiency in most operational modes. The water heater provides more precise temperature control when equipped with the Brain® digital re-circulating valve. The BrainScan™ hot-water management system offers hot-water monitoring and control linked with resident building-automation systems — BacNet, LonWorks, and ModBus — and it can be Web-enabled. The water heater also features a replaceable tank liner.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation