- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Water Heater - Armstrong International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flo-Eco™ is a compact, condensing, storage-type unit that offers 95 percent efficiency in most operational modes. The water heater provides more precise temperature control when equipped with the Brain® digital re-circulating valve. The BrainScan™ hot-water management system offers hot-water monitoring and control linked with resident building-automation systems — BacNet, LonWorks, and ModBus — and it can be Web-enabled. The water heater also features a replaceable tank liner.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation