- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Water Heater - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Innovation features a tankless design, advanced condensing and modulating technology, and a scale-resistant heat exchanger. The helical firetube heat exchanger is designed to resist thermal stress for an extended life. The stainless-steel construction maximizes longevity in the condensing application, and the corrugated tubes increase effective heat-transfer surface area for optimal thermal efficiencies up to 99 percent. Enhanced waterside flow distribution also maintains constant minimum velocities across the heat exchanger.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation