Water Dispenser - Haws Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The wall-mounted Model 2000 Brita Hydration Station features touch-free sensor operation to refill reusable water bottles and cups. Features a 30-second timeout, laminar flow to prevent splashing, .5 gpm flow rate, and antimicrobially treated components to prevent the growth of mold and mildew. The 2,400-gallon carbon block filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes cysts.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms