- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Water Coolers - Elkay Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The vandal-resistant water coolers are designed for both indoor and outdoor environments and meet child and adult ADA requirements. The units feature a 16-gauge galvanized frame and a 20-gauge 300 series stainless-steel cabinet. Vandal-resistant features include a chrome-plated, one-piece bubbler, a self-closing single action mechanical pushbutton and pinned torx screws. Users can adjust the stream height regulator through a hole in the pushbutton. The cooler's satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
The units are available in both single and bi-level models. The units offer optional features including a Water Sentry filter, a frost-resistant kit and louver screens.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms