- Building Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Water-Cooled Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The new Office Pro® W20 is a portable spot air conditioner that offers a cooling capacity of 15,700 Btu per hour. The unit is designed for applications where an air-cooled spot air conditioner cannot be used because there is no drop ceiling or other available space to exhaust hot air. The unit is self-contained, combining a compressor, condenser, and evaporator within its housing. It requires no external condensing unit or refrigerant charging, saving construction, installation, and maintenance costs. Technicians wheel the unit into place, connect it to a water supply, plug it in to a standard 115-volt outlet, and turn it on.
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation