Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water-Cooled Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The new Office Pro® W20 is a portable spot air conditioner that offers a cooling capacity of 15,700 Btu per hour. The unit is designed for applications where an air-cooled spot air conditioner cannot be used because there is no drop ceiling or other available space to exhaust hot air. The unit is self-contained, combining a compressor, condenser, and evaporator within its housing. It requires no external condensing unit or refrigerant charging, saving construction, installation, and maintenance costs. Technicians wheel the unit into place, connect it to a water supply, plug it in to a standard 115-volt outlet, and turn it on.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation