Water-Based Primer - Masterchem Industries LLC (KILZ) - Facility Management Product Release
MAX primer, sealer and stainblocker is designed to perform like an oil-based product. It blocks odors and stains including medium to heavy water damage, rust, smoke, nicotine, grease, tanning, ink, pencil and felt marker, according to the company. Dries to touch in 30 minutes and to recoat or topcoat in an hour. Can be topcoated with latex or oil-based paints. May be tinted with up to 2 ounces of universal colorant per gallon for non-stainblocking projects.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors