Water-Based, Acrylic Elastomeric Roof Coating Systems Designed For Use On Various Roof Substrates - ASTEC - Facility Management Product Release
Re-Ply Roofing Systems are water-based, acrylic elastomeric roof coating systems designed for use on metal, asphalt, single-ply and most other roof substrates. ASTEC offers a 10 or 15-year renewable product and labor warranty backed by us, the manufacturer. ASTEC systems are manufactured with premium acrylic polymers and test beyond typical standards for longevity, wind resistance, durability, pliability, abrasion resistance; as well as protection against salt and other chemicals and corrosives. ASTEC systems are installed only by our Authorized Contractors to our system specifications to ensure the highest quality performance.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options