Waste Receptacle - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
The 44-gallon Brute incorporates venting channels that break the vacuum when a full can liner is removed by allowing airflow down the sides and underneath the can liner. It requires over 50 percent less effort to remove the liner than a traditional container because the integrated channels keep the can liner from forming a vacuum in the container.
Productivity is improved via the addition of four patent-pending can liner cinches, making liner retention a one-step process, alleviating the need to tie knots. To reduce hand fatigue and provide a more comfortable, secure grip, the handles have a fully rounded surface and feature ProTouch soft grip material.
The receptacle, along with the optional redesigned self-draining lid, works with all Brute products and accessories, including Brute dollies, rim caddies, dome tops, lids, and containers.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia