Waste Paint Hardener - Glidden - Facility Management Product Release
Glidden Professional Waste Paint Hardener uses coagulation technology instead of hardeners that rely on standard water absorption process. Hardened paint can be disposed of without releasing 99 percent of hazardous materials into the environment, according to the company.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors