Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Waste Containers - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Rubbermaid Commercial Products’s line of Ranger outdoor waste containers offer a contemporary design and a selection of high-capacity sizes.
The 65-gallon Ranger has the largest capacity of any of the company’s waste containers. Ranger containers are designed as a solution for large public areas such as stadiums, parks, and shopping malls, where high-traffic waste management is a necessity.
Metal bag retainers eliminate the need to tie knots in can liners, and the receptacles use permanently attached hinged lids. Containers are available in three sizes: 35-gallon, 45-gallon, and 65-gallon. A pedestal base ring is standard on the 45-gallon and 65-gallon containers for improved stability and security.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality