Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall System - Accelerated Building Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Wall System fuses steel framing components and expandable polystyrene (EPS) together. The accel-E steel thermal efficient panel (STEP) wall system is not susceptible to capillary action, is resistant to fire, mold, mildew, and insects, is made from recycled materials, and is 100 percent recyclable, according to the company. Available in thicknesses from 5 to 8 inches and heights up to 48 feet.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall