Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Slotter - CS Unitec Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EMF 150 cuts parallel channels in concrete and masonry. The slotter allows workers to place pipe, conduit, and wire inside walls and floors and makes it ideal for plumbing, HVAC, and electrical renovations. The slotter uses two parallel 6-inch diamond blades users can adjust to desired cutting depths and widths. Compact design and parallel grips enable easier handling and cutting close to edges. The tool features a 20-amp motor with a no-load speed of 7,500 rpm. The tool's closed hood optimizes airflow and makes fragment removal easier.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality