Wall Plates - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
Painted steel wall plates provide an alternative to nylon or stainless steel plates. Plates are available with multiple gangs and in common configurations, and are made from .031 cold rolled steel with a powder coated finish in either almond or gray colors. Plates come with a gloss-finish, beveled edge and with packaged painted screws sold either individually or in a carton quantity. Plates are CSA US and CSA certified and can be used on standard NEMA boxes.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully